Week One in Thailand

Hello everyone, I'm Keegan Goldfarb for those of you who don't know me. We arrived in Thailand last Thursday, and after two days of training we have now officially settled in. We started teaching our classes this week, and are getting acclimated to all of the new sights, sounds, and smells. Personally, I have tried a lot of new foods that I didn't think I'd ever try, but they turned out to be really good. Every morning (those at the Santisuk Main Campus) have purchased smoothies from a sweet local ladies shop, and they have been amazing. Personally, Thailand has been tough to get used to, because it is so different than back home, or even the previous country we visited (Cambodia). All of us students have been meeting every Thursday night and Sunday night to pray together, and lift each other up. We have the four that are staying at the other campuses call in and join us as well (RACHAYOTIN, Natalie and Laura) (PAKKRET, Emily and Hannah). Please continue to pray for our health, students, and our stay here in Thailand. We greatly appreciate your prayers.

- Keegan Goldfarb

PS from Bev:  Keegan played electric guitar and I played keyboard for the worship service tonight.  I was pretty impressed that Keegan knows some Thai phrases already.  (I'm hopeless when it comes to languages.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cambodia By Celiena Davis